Hello! I’m doing a giveaway just to give some love back to all my cutie followers ♥
- Fujifilm White Hello Kitty Instax Mini 25 + 50 film (new)
- Fujifilm Black Instax 210 + 50 film (new)
- Reblog as much as you want, don’t spam your followers (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)
- Likes don’t count
- (╯°□°)╯︵ sƃolq ʎɐʍɐəʌıƃ
- You don’t have to follow me but I’d really appreciate you look at my blog, since it is for my followers
- I will ship internationally
- Your ask box has to be open on the end date so I can contact you if you win
- There will be 2 winners and the one that responds first will have first preference
- If the winners don’t respond within a week, I will pick new ones
- The giveaway ends June 1st
Good luck everyone \(✿◕‿◕)/ *:･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧
Scott & the girls, 2008
for the cover of “Scott Pilgrim Full-Colour Odds & Ends 2008” comic book collecting various pics and short comics. After volume 4, before volume 5.
one of my favorite character illos from the series
Skin (2013) - Ryan James Caruthers
it’s ok to not be sure about your sexuality/gender ok guys? no matter how old you are. even if you’re in a relationship. even if you told everyone one thing. it’s really ok to not be sure because you’re growing and learning more about yourself ♬(ノ゜∇゜)ノ♩
If anyone asks me this in real life, i’m going to set the fucker tasks.
“TO BE ABLE TO BECOME ACE YOU MUST FIRST SWIM TO THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN AND COLLECT PURPLE KEYS FROM A SHIPWRECK AND OPEN THE CHEST OF WONDER. IN THERE YOU WILL FIND THE BLACK SEEDS OF GLORY. THEN, YOU HAVE TO TRAVEL TO TIBET AND PLANT THE SEEDS ON THE TOP OF THE TALLEST MOUNTAIN. WAIT FOR THE WHITE ROSES TO GROW AND THEN EAT THEM.
“Sink Into Oblivion” たま tama
so every year after the juniors finish reading The Great Gatsby my high school english teacher throws a Gatsby party at his huge house and everyone shows up in period clothing and Charlestons to 20s music and my english teacher just wears a suit and stands off to the side staring wistfully out the window the entire night
you guys think I’m joking??
Everyone talks about The Beatles being the best band ever so much that sometimes you forget that THEY REALLY ARE
Abbey Road is such a perfect album. It was released 46 years ago and I’m still yet to hear any song writing better than this. I think I’m going to cry.
AND IN THE END
THE LOVE YOU TAKE
IS EQUAL TO THE LOVE YOU MAKE
I need to lie down